TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this section carefully before you complete your booking form.
1. Whilst we ensure a high professional standard of instruction, care and safety, all our clients must be aware that participation in mountaineering activities involves an acceptance of risk and of responsibility for the consequences of one’s own actions.
2. Mountaineering, even when undertaken with instructors and guides is an adventure pursuit with high levels of uncertainty and potential risk. No specific element of an advertised service can be guaranteed with certainty in these environments.
3. Our advertised courses and expeditions are open to anyone of appropriate experience in the age range 14 to 70. Students of 14 to 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and 17 year olds must provide a parental letter of consent. Clients over 65 years old are required to send a Doctor’s letter confirming good health to undertake the proposed activities.
4. Our Guides, Instructors and Leaders reserve the right to exclude any member from a participation on planned mountain activities if he or she might endanger the success or safety of the rest of the party through lack of fitness, ill-health, poor acclimatisation or dangerous technique. We can make no refunds of fees paid to members so excluded.
5. Any members of our courses or expeditions who act in contravention of the decisions or advice of their Guide, Instructor or Leader, or else undertake independent mountaineering activities during the course or expedition period forfeit all professional protection and duty of care from the Guide, Instructor or Leader.
6. The information on our web-site is for guidance. We make every effort to ensure it is correct but cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies or subsequent alterations of itineraries which are beyond our control either before or during any scheduled trip.
1. I am physically fit for the course I have chosen.
2. I accept that participation in adventurous activities entails a risk of injury. MountainGuides.Italy staff are trained and appropriately qualified to run activities and will at all times proceed in a manner to limit the risk of injury.
3. I accept and agree to the course being supervised by appropriately qualified Mountain Guides, Instructors or Leaders in accordance with the staffing details on the web site.
4. I have had brought to my attention the Terms and Conditions relating to this booking, in particular, those concerning cancellation.
5. I understand that bookings are accepted on the understanding that Mountain Guides Italy regulations are observed.
6. I accept that MountainGuides.Italy, is not under any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property, not caused by the negligence or default of MountainGuides.Italy, its suppliers, its agents and employees whilst attending the course.
1. Bookings are only confirmed by submitting the following:
1.1. a completed booking form AND
1.2. the deposit for 30% of the activity/course fee.
2. All balances must be paid 4 weeks prior to the commencement date of the activity/course. If fees are not received by then we are under no obligation to hold your reservation.
3. If a booking is made within the 4 week period prior to commencement, the whole fee must be submitted upon booking.
1. For any reservation cancelled up-to 4 weeks before the activity/course, the deposit is kept. Thereafter no refunds can be made. Cancellation insurance cover is recommended to all clients.
2. If we are forced to cancel or curtail a course or expedition due to strike, riots, acts of war or terrorism, natural disaster or disease epidemic we will endeavour to provide an alternative holiday, but accept no liability for return of fees paid prior to cancellation or curtailment.
3. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that courses/activities actually run, the company will notify the customer of cancellation as soon as practicable where it believes on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions for the course/activity
4. In the event of cancellation by the Company in event of (3) customers will be offered the choice of the following options:
4.1. Another location on the same dates; or
4.2. Same location on a different date.
Registered Office: Via Belvedere 20, 17024 Finale Ligure (Sv), Italy
Company number: 03333840985