- Book Now
- Example Itinerary
- Included / Not Included
- Equipment Required
- Availability & Prices
- << Back to Mountain Bike
Mountain Biking In Finale Ligure
Enter your start date, end date and number of people and we will check availability and prices for you. The recommended duration for this activity is between 1 and 5 days. However, you can book as many days as suits your requirements. If your group size is more than 6 please contact us for a bespoke quote. Special prices for families and children: please contact us.
- Finale Ligure: one of the best mountain bike destinations in the World
- Private courses and riding days
- Great service and attention to detail
- Fun and friendly approach
- Selection of riding itineraries according to your level and needs
Location : Finale Ligure
Ratio : 1:5
Available during : Oct, Nov
There a lots of great companies in Finale Ligure offering guided MTB trips. However, there are very few that offer tailor made trips. That is exactly what we do. Together with you we will plan a perfect riding holiday according to your technical level, fitness level and the amount of days with us.
Finale Ligure is classified among the top 5 Enduro mountain biking locations in the World. Starting from the sandy beach Finale Marina, quiet tarmac and gravel side roads that we can pedal or vehicle shuttle (please email us for this extra service) will give us access to an endless variety of singletrack descents. The must be a reason if every year a stage of the Enduro World Series is held here.
Cross Country MTB
A network of hundreds of kilometres of trails and gravel side roads that lead into the hills surrounding Finale Ligure. We have a selection of itineraries that are perfect for every level, from first timer mountain bikers to the tough and bold that are looking to push their limits. Amazing sea and mountain views.
We have been serving bikers for many years and we have put together a comprehensive range of services to ensure you have nothing to worry about except for riding your bike.
It is for you and your guide to decide the exact makeup of your booking however, these itinerary days shown below are an example of how a booking for this activity could be structured.
Cross Country MTB
A typical Cross Country day. 10.00 Meet your Guide for an espresso and daily briefing 10.15 Ride the planned itinerary 13.00 Lunch break in one of the local mountain cafes or on the trail 14.00 Ride, ride, ride.. until beer time...
A typical Enduro day: 10.00 Meet your Guide for and espresso and daily briefing. 10.15 Pedal or shuttle+pedal to access the flow singletracks. 13.00 Lunch break in one of the local mountain cafes or in town. 14.00 Ride, ride, ride.. until beer time!
- Services of a Mountain Bike Guide
- Riding planning according to your level/fitness
- Daily organisation
- All food
- Travel insurance
- Daily shuttle uplifts (email us if you require this service)
- Accommodation (more info)
- Transfers (more info)
What's Not Included
- You have some experience (less than one year) of riding a bike off-road
- You occasionally bike on canal paths, forest roads and other double track
- You may be a road biker who has seen the light and wants to do some more mountain biking
- You have reasonable bike handling skills, and are confident riding non-technical double track and singletrack
- You are competent at riding undulating trails with moderate climbs and descents, but tend to get off and walk technical sections
- You ride at least two times per month throughout the biking season
- You are generally comfortable riding most types of terrain in different conditions: singletrack, double track, muddy, dry, loose…
- You’ll have a go on smaller technical features, such as roots, rock gardens and small drops, but may get off and walk sections
- You have good bike handling skills and can brake, use your gears and corner confidently
- You ride at least once a week throughout the biking season
- You are very confident handling most types of riding and obstacles, including drops (up to 1 foot), rocks, logs, switchbacks
- You have excellent bike handling skills and can lift front and rear wheels, do small jumps, corner, climb and descend well
- You have considerable experience of riding on a wide variety of technical terrains including: rocky, rooty, muddy, loose, fast singletrack, exposed trails
- You ride at least twice a week and rarely get off and walk sections
- You can climb and descend comfortably on technical singletrack for as long as required
- You were born on a bike!
- You can tackle anything the trail throws at you and have experience of riding all types of trail and obstacles (large, loose rocks, roots, drop-offs, logs, north shore)
- You take every opportunity you can to get out on your bike, in all weathers, and you’re happy to ride all day long
- You are a reluctant athlete
- Cycling on flat ground for an hour or so is more than enough for you and you walk any small climbs
- You have a reasonable level of fitness, exercising at least twice a week for 45 minutes or more, throughout the whole year
- You can ride for up to five hours per day at a moderate pace, with snack and photo stops, for three consecutive days
- You are capable of tackling one or two moderate climbs per day, of up to 400 metres
- You have a good level of fitness, exercising three or four times every week throughout the year, for up to an hour at a time
- You are comfortable mountain biking up to six hours a day at a moderate pace, with snack and photo stops
- You can tackle two or three fairly serious climbs a day, up to 800 metres at a time
- You are super-fit and often train for enduro or other mountain bike events
- You are comfortable mountain biking eight hours or more per day, at a moderate pace, for four or five consecutive days
- You can tackle sustained climbs of up to 1,500 metres, two or three per day
You exercise once a week for 30 minutes or more
You can ride at a relaxed pace for up to three hours a day, for three consecutive days
You can tackle one or two climbs of up to 200m per day
- Technical equipment: mountain bike (contact us for rental options)
- Personal equipment: backpack, water bottle or hydration reservoir, provisions (energy bars, chocolate, dried fruit, sandwiches), comfortable bike clothes and shoes, helmet, eye protection, gloves, body armour for Enduro/DH.
Availability & Prices
This activity is available to be booked for any date/dates within the availablity periods shown below. Because we tailor your booking to suit your exact requirements you can book this activity for as many days as you like. The recommended duration for this activity is between 1 and 5 days. If your group size is more than 6 please contact us for a bespoke quote. Special prices for families and children: please contact us.
|Availability period||from : 01/10/2021||to : 30/11/2021|
|Number of people||Price (€)|
|1 Pax||€200.00 per person per day|
|2 Pax||€100.00 per person per day|
|3 Pax||€70.00 per person per day|
|4 Pax||€60.00 per person per day|
|5 Pax||€50.00 per person per day|
|6 Pax||€50.00 per person per day|
Mountain Biking In Finale Ligure Reviews
"I have had two great days with Nicola in Finale, Super Guide!"