- Book Now
- Example Itinerary
- Included / Not Included
- Equipment Required
- Availability & Prices
- << Back to Alpinism
Intermediate & Advanced Alpine Routes
Enter your start date, end date and number of people and we will check availability and prices for you. The recommended duration for this activity is between 1 and 5 days. However, you can book as many days as suits your requirements. If your group size is more than 2 please contact us for a bespoke quote. Special prices for families and children: please contact us.
- Custom made mountaineering trips
- Ponte di Legno: perfect Summer mountaineering location
- Excellent service and attention to detail
- Fun and friendly approach
- Selection of routes according to your level and needs
Location : Ponte di Legno
Ratio : 1:2
Available during : Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Mountain Guides Italy is specialised in organising custom made mountaineering trips for individuals or small groups. We do not have pre-set dates for our trips because we work around your needs, how many days you have and your technical ability. Based on this information, we will prepare a trip plan for you.
In the Summer we are based in Ponte di Legno, a lovely mountain village in the Italian Alps and a perfect location for mountaineering in the Adamello/Presanella and Ortles/Cevedale ranges and in the Brenta Dolomites. The trips can be a combination of day trips, spending the nights in the village and of multi day mountaineering trips where we will stay in a "Rifugio". We also Guide all over the Alps.
It is for you and your guide to decide the exact makeup of your booking however, these itinerary days shown below are an example of how a booking for this activity could be structured.
2 day trips - Adamello range
• Val Miller (Rifugio Gnutti) - Monte Adamello - Val Miller PD • Tonale - Ghiacciaio Presena - Rifugio Lobbia - Monte Adamello - Val Miller PD
3 day trips - Adamello range
• Val Miller -Rifugio Gnutti - Monte Adamello - Rifugio Lobbia Alta - Val d’Avio PD • Tonale - Ghiacciaio Presena - Rifugio Lobbia Alta - Ghiacciai Lobbia e Lares - Carè Alto - Rifugio Carè Alto - Val Borzago PD+ • Tonale - Ghiacciaio Presena - Rifugio Lobbia Alta - Cresta Croce and the World War One Canon - Rifugio Lobbia Alta - Monte Adamello - Val d’Avio PD
• Normal Route Presanella from Rifugio Denza PD • Haute route Rifugio Denza - Cima Presanella - Rifugio Segantini PD • North face: difficult mixed climbing
• Cevedale from Rifugio Pizzini or Rifugio Larcher F+ • San Matteo from Passo Gavia PD+ • Vioz from Rifugio Branca F+ • Gran Zebrù from Rifugio Pizzini PD+ • Haute route Cevedale - Rosole - Palon del la Mare F+ • Haute route Tresero - Pedranzini - Dosegù F+ • Haute route Tredici Cime (13 peaks), from Cevedale to Tresero AD+ • Ortles normal route from Rifugio Payer PD • Ortles Hintergrat from Rifugio Coston PD+
- Services of IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance
- All food and drinks for clients and guides
- Travel, accident and cancellation insurance for clients
- Hut costs for clients and Guides
- Guides travel expences
- Cable cars and ski lifts for clients and guides
- Accommodation (more info)
- Transfers (more info)
- Mountaineering equipment (more info)
What's Not Included
You have some climbing and mountaineering experience and like to collect Alpine peaks and traverses. You are in good physical shape, able to walk 1500 metres up and down hill at altitude and for 8-10 hours per day.
- Technical equipment (these items can be rented): harness, helmet, ice axe, crampons.
- Personal equipment: mountaineering boots, 30 litre backpack, 1 litre thermos or water bottle, provisions (energy bars, chocolate, dried fruit, sandwiches), first aid kit, sun glasses (protection factor 3 or 4), goggles, gore-tex jacket and overpants, windstopper vest, gaiters, mountain pants, fleece jacket, breathable base layers, lightweight gloves, thick gloves, warm hat, bandana, sun screen factor 50.
- For the huts: sleeping bag liner, change of socks, headtorch and spare batteries, mountaineering club membership, toothbrush & toothpaste, small towel, wipes, i-pod.
Availability & Prices
This activity is available to be booked for any date/dates within the availablity periods shown below. Because we tailor your booking to suit your exact requirements you can book this activity for as many days as you like. The recommended duration for this activity is between 1 and 5 days. If your group size is more than 2 please contact us for a bespoke quote. Special prices for families and children: please contact us.
|Availability period||from : 17/06/2023||to : 17/09/2023|
|Number of people||Price (€)|
|1 Pax||€350.00 per person per day|
|2 Pax||€200.00 per person per day|
Intermediate & Advanced Alpine Routes Reviews
"Super merci, tout était parfait, Guide super, merci à une prochaine fois. "